Our goal is to provide qualified, professional food service staff (food service workers, culinary staff, and management) during planned and unplanned absences and vacancies for K-12 education facilities.
- All candidates are screened, interviewed and selected based on experience, personality and skill.
- Candidates will be required to pass a background check based on client requirements, (fingerprinting is required), and must have a valid Food Handler Certification on file with DPS.
- Assignments may be short term (1-2 days) or long term (multiple weeks - semester long)
- Normal business hours can range anywhere between 6am - 4pm, Monday - Friday depending on the hours of service of the assigned location.
*optional afternoon / evening program staff available
- Attempts will be made to place employees near their closest school location based on region, however this is not gauranteed.
- Weekly schedules will be sent to designated manager (site specific) on Friday for following week. If you would like to request a different scheduling confirmation method, please let us know.
We are your
Full Service Solution
Dean's Professional Services - Hospitality Staffing Division
Dean's Professional Services is not an agency. We offer a partnership based solution. Our solutions include customized tools, work-flows, strategies and programs to create an efficient, yet effective partnership with your organization. Recruiting and interviewing applicants is only the beginning of our vetting process for potential new hires.
Accreditations & Membership
Dean’s Professional Services is a federally qualified MBE, WBE, DBE (State of Texas & City of Houston) and HUB Certified company. We are members of the American Staffing Association, Texas Association of Staffing, and recognized as an E-Verify and ACA Compliant Employer. With corporate offices located in Houston, TX, DPS provides staffing services to many of the largest organizations in the nation.